We welcome you as a reader to the WorldTradeDaily.com site. We want to help to insure that your experience and take away value is the best that we make it. Therefore we’d like to offer a couple of tips you may want to consider.
- First of all, we publish everyday, so there is always fresh content. Generally, new articles are posted at 6:00 am Central Time.
- The category menus displayed along the top of the site organize articles by topic. An article can simultaneously be in several categories. Since we just launched May 1, many categories may not contain an article yet. Also, new categories may be added in the future.
- We invite you to subscribe to the blog. It’s quick and easy. All you have to do is fill in your name and email and you will automatically be notified when there is a new post on the site.
- You can also subscribe to an RSS feed for the entire site or just the categories you are most interested in. By so doing, you’ll be guaranteed to have the latest posts delivered to your doorstep 24/7.
- Become an active reader. Contribute your thoughts and feedback on the posts you read. Even if you have a contrary opinion, express it. If you like something, say it as well. You can have a positive influence on the overall growth and development of this site by the contribution of your honest opinions.
- Feel free to offer suggestions for any changes and improvements you would like to make to the WTD site. Do you have some ideas for new topics? Do you think things could be organized in a more efficient manner? Say so. Cast your vote.
- Tell others. This is really important. If the WorldTradeDaily.com is a valuable resource to you, please tell others. Bookmark this web site. Share it via your own social network. Tweet and re-tweet. Link us on your own website, blog, Facebook page. Referencing WTD in published material would be greatly appreciated. Or if you’re writing a high-tech screenplay on world trade, would could be nice as well. Buy a WTD t-shirt or hat when they become available. For the extremely dedicated (and particularly attractive) reader, may we suggest a tasteful WTD tattoo strategically placed where it may be most noticed when sunning at the beach
- If you want to go even further, consider becoming a contributing writer. Send us a post that you think would be of interest to our readers. We will even consider (gentle) self-promotion, if it is intelligently wrapped in a topic of interest.
The professor of entrepreneurism in the School of Business at the Vanderbilt University here in Nashville once commented to me, “The most valuable commodity in the information age… the only one that has exponentially increasing value… is time.”
Thank you for the investment of your time. May it return you manifold benefit.